Welcome to my world! In my creative workshop I create: various mods, default and non-default replacements, skins, furniture, clothes and a number of other things, as well as cities. The main direction of the material I have created relates to the themes of mysticism and fantasy.


Wednesday, April 4, 2018

CAS Sims 4

CAS Sims 4

(подходит под все версии игры)

BLACK ROOM

СОВРЕМЕННАЯ ГОСТИНАЯ

ГОСТИНАЯ КОМНАТА

СОВРЕМЕННАЯ СПАЛЬНЯ

КРАСНЫЙ ДИВАН

МАГИЯ

ПОДВАЛ

СЦЕНА

КОМНАТА

Как установить: 
Выбрать только один CAS. Файл положить в папку "Mods" (Расположена папка: Документы ⤑ Electronic Arts ⤑ The Sims 4 ⤑ Mods)


Моя CC бесплатна. Если вам нравятся мои работы, мой контент - пожалуйста, поддержите меня.
Справа под "Обо мне (About Me)", есть несколько вариантов, как Вы могли бы поддержать меня на развитие блога, покупки необходимого для создания и хранения контента. Спасибо!

My CC is free. If you like my work, my content - please support me.
On the right under "About me (About me)", there are several options for how you could support me in developing my blog, buying the necessary content to create and store content. Thanks!



4 comments: