Welcome to my world! In my creative workshop I create: various mods, default and non-default replacements, skins, furniture, clothes and a number of other things, as well as cities. The main direction of the material I have created relates to the themes of mysticism and fantasy.


Sunday, September 27, 2020

Конвертация картин из The Sims 4 в The Sims 3

Это моя картина для Sims 4 (можно посмотреть ТУТ), я давно собиралась конвертировать её для Sims 3. Пересмотрела наполнение по теме картины и некоторые текстуры заменила 😛 

This is my painting for Sims 4 (you can see it HERE), I've been going to convert it for Sims 3 for a long time. I revised the content on the subject of the painting and replaced some textures 😛

Картина "Dark Gothic V1"

Painting "Dark Gothic V1"


У картины 30 текстур. Должно быть установлено дополнение “Мир приключений”. Файл в формате Package. Описание картины в игре на русском (Для других стран на английском, можно перевести на свой язык как и любой другой мод).

The painting has 30 textures. The Adventure World add-on must be installed. Package format file. Description of the picture in the game in Russian (For other countries in English, you can translate into your language like any other mod).


Download


Хотите поблагодарить меня за работу и сказать спасибо 😍, то подарите мне чашечку кофе ☕. Мне будет, очень приятно! Справа под "About me" есть "Если Вам нравится моя работа,  то угостите чашечкой кофе =)" Спасибо!!! 💗

Want to thank me for my work and say thank you 😍 then give me a cup of coffee ☕. I will be very pleased! On the right under "About me" there is "If you like my work, then treat me to a cup of coffee =)" Thank you !!! 💗



1 comment:

  1. Мой низкий поклон, Вашему творчеству Миледи!

    ReplyDelete