Welcome to my world! In my creative workshop I create: various mods, default and non-default replacements, skins, furniture, clothes and a number of other things, as well as cities. The main direction of the material I have created relates to the themes of mysticism and fantasy.


Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Загрузочный экран и CAS "Halloween"

 

Loading screen and CAS

"Halloween"


Мой подарок на Halloween для тех кто, как и я любит мистику и готику. В комплекте идет праздничный CAS. 
Интересной игры 🎃

My gift for Halloween for those who like me love mysticism and gothic. The set includes a festive CAS.
An interesting game 🎃


Файл в формате Package. Описание в игре на русском (Для других стран на английском, можно перевести на свой язык как и любой другой мод). 

Package format file. Description in the game in Russian (For other countries in English, you can translate into your language like any other mod).

Loading screen


CAS

Download



💾 Так же можно скачать с “Mod The Sims” (Also downloadable from “Mod The Sims”):

Download



Моя CC бесплатна. Если вам нравятся мои работы, мой контент - пожалуйста, поддержите меня.
Справа под "Обо мне (About Me)", есть несколько вариантов, как Вы могли бы поддержать меня на развитие блога, покупки необходимого для создания и хранения контента. Спасибо!

My CC is free. If you like my work, my content - please support me.
On the right under "About me (About me)", there are several options for how you could support me in developing my blog, buying the necessary content to create and store content. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment